TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided not to sell

Below copied and pasted from CL ad. This is my bike. Located in Jersey Georgia

A very nice TW200 now available. Hard to find nice used ones these days. Best looking year per many forum folks.

Brand new Bridgestone rear and Shinko front dual sport tires. Good street tires possibly included as well.

10,4xx mostly street commuter miles. Has a good Yuasa wet cell with a brand new gel cell battery included.

Runs perfect and gets over 80 mpg. Only thing needed are new front fork gaiters. Original tool kit complete and included. Handy for field repairs and chain adjustments.

Just changed oil with Amsoil 10W-40 full synthetic metric motorcycle oil. Does not smoke or use oil between changes. Spare oil filter included. Recent valve and cam chain tensioner adjustment - both were in spec.

Pelican hard case included, as well as a steel motorcycle/scooter hitch carrier.

Only reason selling is to purchase an e-bike. Clear title ready to sign over. Don’t miss this one!
DA79E967-DDA9-4832-806E-FED0DA6B0F82.jpeg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Price is $3900 for everything. Slow cell signal at moment. Can email more pics and will try to upload more here later today. No dings or dents.

*Starting price high as no other TWs within 250 miles of ATL. Will be reducing price $100 a week until it sells as no rush on my end. Keep checking CL for latest price *

·
Registered
695 Posts
I know that the buying market is hot right now, but that seems like a steep price.
I guess it doesn't hurt to ask for the moon and see what happens. I do feel sorry for the person that has to spend that much for that bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just upgraded the high beam and neutral dash lights to LEDs and they look great. Have a non-polarized LED on order for the turn signal indicator.

Now I don’t want to sell dammit 😂. My medical issue is a high PSA so I think I’ll just manage the theoretical EMF risk by limiting my rides to once a week. Got one fella in Birmingham who is interested and if he won’t buy it at my ridiculous price I’ll just keep her!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts