TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 TW's. One that is in great shape (that I am keeping). And one that I got hold of (and screwed up). The non-running TW is going to be sold either as a whole parts bike, or parted out. I'd rather offer the bike up here before taking it apart and listing it on eBay.

Details of the bike are these....2003 Cali model TW200, Grey tank, white plastics, black wheels. The bike fine ran until I got hold of it. I think that I will have to go into the cases to fix the bike and if that is the case I'd rather part it out than go the the time and troubles.

I do have a factory shipping crate available and can arrange shipping fairly inexpensively if somebody wanted the whole bike. I'm into the bike $1300 and would like to get close to that somehow. My guess is that is too much for a non-running bike but I am fairly certain that I can get there by parting it out.

Please email me at desertwndrr(NOSPAM)@yahoo.com (remove the obvious) and I will respond. If you are interested with the whole bike I'd be happy to send you my number so we can talk and I can give an accurate description of what I broke should you want to try and fix the bike. Otherwise, email me with the parts you need or want and I'll try to do my best to keep everybody straight and get you the parts you may need.

p.s. I love my running TW!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
how much for all the plastics?

also how much for all the parts to convert front end to disc brake: wheel, forks, calipers, etc. thanks (what did you do to the engine?)

I have 2 TW's. One that is in great shape (that I am keeping). And one that I got hold of (and screwed up). The non-running TW is going to be sold either as a whole parts bike, or parted out. I'd rather offer the bike up here before taking it apart and listing it on eBay.

Details of the bike are these....2003 Cali model TW200, Grey tank, white plastics, black wheels. The bike fine ran until I got hold of it. I think that I will have to go into the cases to fix the bike and if that is the case I'd rather part it out than go the the time and troubles.

I do have a factory shipping crate available and can arrange shipping fairly inexpensively if somebody wanted the whole bike. I'm into the bike $1300 and would like to get close to that somehow. My guess is that is too much for a non-running bike but I am fairly certain that I can get there by parting it out.

Please email me at desertwndrr(NOSPAM)@yahoo.com (remove the obvious) and I will respond. If you are interested with the whole bike I'd be happy to send you my number so we can talk and I can give an accurate description of what I broke should you want to try and fix the bike. Otherwise, email me with the parts you need or want and I'll try to do my best to keep everybody straight and get you the parts you may need.

p.s. I love my running TW!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't realize how the auto cam tensioner worked and reinstalled it without turning it back into itself. Over compressed the cam chain and bent something in the bottom end. Got a bit of a knock from that. Ran great before screwing with it. I really just don't want to get into it and if I go to the point of tearing into the motor I'd rather just part it.

I have had a bit of interest in parts and such but have held everybody off for a bit until I get this all apart. I am keeping track of everyone that emails me I have had interest in certain plastics and signal equipment as well as wheels and front end. Email me your specific needs and offer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been tearing the bike apart all morning. Just a few items left and it will be totally broken down.

FYI the frame has a clean title in case somebody is needing one. It's be a great time to customize a bike by starting out with a frame and modify it to your needs and just transfer parts from one frame to the next. (Hint, hint)

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much for all the plastics? (is this thing on?)

Been tearing the bike apart all morning. Just a few items left and it will be totally broken down.

FYI the frame has a clean title in case somebody is needing one. It's be a great time to customize a bike by starting out with a frame and modify it to your needs and just transfer parts from one frame to the next. (Hint, hint)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about the replies being slow. Been really busy with work.

Crackpottery, I have certain requests for plastics ahead of you and so the full set is unlikely.

KShaw, send me an email. I actually have 2 carbs so sending you a bowl is not difficult.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like the crankcase side cover ( side with the kick starter) I'll buy the whole motor if that is easier for you. if it is still avaiable, email me and we can talk specifics and prices. I would also be interested in the gauge cluster and the tank Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
I would like to buy the brake lever and the attached compression spring (sticks out of the lever when you take it off) and the screw and nut that go through the lever and apply the pressure to the master cylinder.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would like the left side engine cover (stator side) if possible.........?

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
Hey Desertwndrr,

It looks like you've had a lot of interest in your parts. How about an update on what, if any, parts are still available?

Like me, I am sure others would like to know. Thanks!

Brian

·
Registered
33 Posts
hi just wondering if you still have an extra carb and if so how much do you want for it? that is if it's the TK. thanks again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts