TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,413 Posts
Looks like a fine rig at a very fair price even considering unresolved generator issue. Drop down bed means TW has to spend the nights outside under the awning but if one has a ATV or UTV the eclipse would be very handy.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a fine rig at a very fair price even considering unresolved generator issue. Drop down bed means TW has to spend the nights outside under the awning but if one has a ATV or UTV the eclipse would be very handy.
IT would fit, or push it into the kitchen, besides what are you worried about, getting your tdub dirty, I know better than that.

·
Registered
19,413 Posts
But that upholstery is a deal killer.
But seriously while tempting I fear I would trash something that big and nice trying to drag it into the primitive base camps I gravitate to. For example would you have taken that up into the Sweetwaters mountain range this summer? :eek:
P.S. Still sorry we didn’t meet up on that trip, just missed each other.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But that upholstery is a deal killer.
But seriously while tempting I fear I would trash something that big and nice trying to drag it into the primitive base camps I gravitate to. For example would you have taken that up into the Sweetwaters mountain range this summer? :eek:
P.S. Still sorry we didn’t meet up on that trip, just missed each other.
It does limit where I dare go and that's 1 of the reasons I'll stick to my TC. Would I pull into the Sweetwaters, possibley but wouldn't care for the ride. The 100 gallons of FW was a big selling point, can you say showers, yippee, after riding dirt for a week it's needed, also a empty truck to get around. I'm just so use to my TC and it fits my need just right. When are you picking it up? Tweaker has some spots for you, lol.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That's a nice rig tuna, and 3 years ago I would've been all over it. Hopefully, you'll find it a good home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts