TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there is anyone local looking for a Trailway? I am in BC on Hwy 3 in Grand Forks area. I have not ridden this bike in 4 years, lost confidence after falling from a horse - the fun feeling is gone.
This is my first step, next step is to go uncover it and read the odometer and take the pictures.
Jimbo shield, it had a new battery, but after 4 Canadian winters it likely need replacing. It Is stored away inside with a drained gas tank and new oil. Not sure what the price is.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Is there is anyone local looking for a Trailway? I am in BC on Hwy 3 in Grand Forks area. I have not ridden this bike in 4 years, lost confidence after falling from a horse - the fun feeling is gone.
This is my first step, next step is to go uncover it and read the odometer and take the pictures.
Jimbo shield, it had a new battery, but after 4 Canadian winters it likely need replacing. It Is stored away inside with a drained gas tank and new oil. Not sure what the price is.
The TW is a lot lower to the ground than a horse. Maybe you should reconsider.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smile Thanks for the kind thought Ken.

Reading some of the adventure posts I already reconsidered. My horse doesn’t have the same problem as the one I fell from.

My horse is silent in the woods, eats grass not gas. He is good company, takes up my spare time, makes me laugh when I am sad. I am boss, he listens and doesn’t answer back. He watches his feet, won’t fall down on me. No concern about lifting him, keeps himself balanced, no insurance or licensing fees.

He is getting old just like me, when he is ready to quit. I will be too.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Smile Thanks for the kind thought Ken.

Reading some of the adventure posts I already reconsidered. My horse doesn’t have the same problem as the one I fell from.

My horse is silent in the woods, eats grass not gas. He is good company, takes up my spare time, makes me laugh when I am sad. I am boss, he listens and doesn’t answer back. He watches his feet, won’t fall down on me. No concern about lifting him, keeps himself balanced, no insurance or licensing fees.

He is getting old just like me, when he is ready to quit. I will be too.
I think it is cool when you go through the woods on a horse that animals just ignore you. You can just about walk right up on a deer or anything else. I fell off horses a lot when I was younger, I can't imagine it now, Ouch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im looking to get my first TW200, and doing a camping trip in the coming weeks I might be able to swing down there. Please PM with info and asking price if it is still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts