TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
2006 Yamaha TW200 dual sport motorcycle - Low mileage (1037mi) - Electric start with new battery - cargo carrier added - custom turn signals but originals included - 1 inch handbarr riser - Manual kick start package added - Calif. emissions approved - Off road skid plate - Never raced (70 year old owner) - very clean.................. $2500

SOLD - 11-10-18 Thanks to all that made inquiries.....

Bike-1.jpg
Bike-2.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any idea of the brand of the carrier? I've been looking and like the space you have in between the vehicle and bike.

2006 Yamaha TW200 dual sport motorcycle - Low mileage (1037mi) - Electric start with new battery - cargo carrier added - custom turn signals but originals included - 1 inch handbarr riser - Manual kick start package added - Calif. emissions approved - Off road skid plate - Never raced (70 year old owner) - very clean.................. $2500

Also available is an aluminum plate and steel framed carrier for transporting the bike behind a pick-up - Carrier has an integral ramp for loading and unloading - Deck space allows the use of a truck camper even with the bike secured ............... $400

Purchase both items together for $2800

View attachment 185952
View attachment 185954

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discount Ramps offered one much the same design.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
739 Posts
No chance you, the TW, carrier and camper ever make it out to the east coast ? Figured it doesn’t hurt to ask...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The original carrier was the cheapest one I could buy on eBay. Time and materials were used to simply extend it out from the hitch and insert a piece of 1/4" aluminum plate for the decking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Tooner - I responded to that PM - Don't give up, a great bike is out there with your name on it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a single bike carrier extended to allow 32" of clearance for opening the camper door. By using heavy duty ratchet straps on each end of the deck all wobbling and bouncing were eliminated. The bike rides rock solid even over very rough terrain.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Hey Cable...just saw your avatar.
Thank you for your service, Sir!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
That looked like a pretty good deal. Congrats to whoever got it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts