TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my 2006 tw200 in so cal. its got approx 2500 miles on it. bone stock, but with a boatload of extras.

has one small pressure ding on the side of the tank from the previous owner

extras include

3 in. extended swingarm (grey and black hammertone powdercoat finish)

44 tooth rear sprocket

47 tooth rear sprocket

set of used stock tires

extra set of black wheels with brand new shinko tires on them (not sure the number, but the smooth street-ish ones)

round headlight

aluminum headlight mounting ears

fork boots that are not the gaitor type that come stock

tail light and license plate mount (japan style)

k&n air filter

black japan style seat

set of large china made footpegs

new chain long enough for the swing arm stretch, 130 link i beleive rk or ek brand, non o ring

looking to get 3700 dollars for the lot of everything.

might have some more stuff to go along with it, but i will have to check

all of the extra parts are new and unmounted, with the exception of the wheels, which i bought used.

may be willing to sell the bike separately. will post pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The bike has 2773 miles on it as of this mornings ride to work

The chain is an ek non o ring

The tires on the extra wheels are shinko sr428's

Will sell parts separate of the bike, and the bike separate of the parts. Message me for prices.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Wow why the sale? You didn't finish the swing arm that long ago. I was hoping you'd grace us with some more custom welding on the bike. Did you ever get around to posting pics of your swing arm after you got it painted?

Josh

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've just been too busy to put my energy into the bike. I have all the parts and no time to assemble. I don't think I ever posted pictures of the swing arm, though I do have a couple shots of it.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
By the, way did you use off the shelf metal for the swing arm inserts, before adding the plates? I'm wondering if you found stock bar/tube stock that would work?

thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Everything is still available. If it doesn't sell by the weekend, I'll put it all together and try and sell it that way.

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, its all gone. i still have the jig to stretch swingarms, and will continue to lurk this site every couple days. swingarm stretches....... 200 plus shipping for up to 10 inches of stretch. must ship me your swingarm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts