TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 TW200 in great shape. Well maintained and recent tune-up. Tires are original and in good condition all of the plastic is good and the bike has never been dropped or wrecked. Only 3600 miles. This bike is good for backroad cruising or with street tires city commuter, it’s gets 70 mpg. ] 7AC993E2-D7A2-449F-BEE2-F81184FEAE02.jpeg E4C1E018-B66D-49A5-86B3-D1A33BEB3D80.jpeg 5D9B4BB6-1AEC-4219-A8BC-75D0E81C16B6.jpeg

·
Registered
723 Posts
You are missing two very important things. Price and location. To me, Marshall County means Alabama. To others, I am sure it may be a variety of alternate states. Nice bike BTW and GLWS.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well hell, I thought you could tell by the grass that was Marshall County Tennessee! Sorry, Lewisburg TN about an hour south of Nashville. The price is $2200.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The title is clear but I never titled it in my name, never took in on the street. I do have the title and it still has the previous owner name on it.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Does your state give out penalties for unregistered vehicles?
Only if you're caught driving it.

It's weird I just had a feeling this would be local for some reason. Looks like a fair deal to me. Wish I had the cash. Good luck with the sale, though I doubt you'll need it. TW's hold their value alright and there's always somebody on the hunt for one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
In Colorado, regardless if you are riding it or its been sitting in your garage for 3 years, you must keep the vehicle registered. When you go to register it again you not only pay a penalty but you also owe the registration fee for every year it went without. That penalty and fee will transfer to the new owner as soon as he gets it titled in his name.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Nice bike, kinda okay decent price, BEST YEAR!
Good Luck with your sale.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts