TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is in excellent condition...Tags are current...Inspection recently went out. Runs Great...400 Miles....Please call me at 832 607 8121 for more info or pictures...Email is [email protected].

Located in Alvin, Texas....Just south of Houston. Thanks

$2800 - OBO

·
Registered
572 Posts
I just bought a 2006 with 490 miles, extra filters, all the workshop manuals, parts manuals and owners manuals for $2750. in perfect condition.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I just bought a 2006 with 490 miles, extra filters, all the workshop manuals, parts manuals and owners manuals for $2750. in perfect condition.

Gregg, I don't think your what he was looking for...... You already have your's!!

I also just bought an 06 (2 actually) in pristine shape, and got a whale of a deal, but I live in a differant part of the country and wouldn't expect the price to be the exact same. Seems like he'a right in there and can dicker with a perspective buyer.

Good Luck! Hate to see you part with it.

Bag

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it my brothers bike...he just told me it has 400 miles not hours....I have photos of the odometer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bike literally looks brand new...Im not a bike expert but I can say that it looks brand new...here is more info that my brother just gave me. Purchased New in 2008...Close to 400 miles...98% Condition Like New... Street Legal....Needs Inspection Sticker...Tags are Current...Amazing Condition.

Bay House Toy....Garage Kept...Babied...Mostly Hard Surface Miles. Used Only During Summer Months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts