TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to have to do this. I have wanted one of these for years. Finally bought myself one and now some unexpected things have happened and I need to let it go. Truly an awesome find. I bought it woth 120 miles on it. I have taken it out a couple of times and it now has about 250 original miles on it. It runs perfect and looks almost perfect. Basically it is a new TW200. If you've never ridden one it's about as much fun as you can have on a motorcycle. Will effortlessly take you anywhere.

MSR Skid Plate
Trackside Handguards
Tusk 30mm risers
Krator Wide Footpegs
Aftermarket Rear Rack (unsure of brand)

$3,000

Can take more photos on request

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
For a good runner with that mileage (in near perfect condition), I’d say you could go 200 bucks either way – wrong time of the year to sell, but TW’s always hold their price for a good one

Hope you’ll stick around on the board – (we’ll soon make you regret selling it) …….. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
The good lord issued you with a 32 piece dinner set - look after it - sometimes life needs chewing on .....

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Run down to Yuma free safe parking next to the border and walk across to Los Algodones over 500 dentists in a few block area all the latest gear more modern than any dentist I ever had up in Seattle and about 1/10th the cost or less. Honestly I have not done it myself I'm to chicken to cross international borders but I have met many dozens of people here in AZ and from WA and CA that go there every time they need work including extremely wealthy folk that could afford to go anywhere

1 - 12 of 12 Posts