TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello first time here thank you for having me. If make mistake or post in wrong spot new to this not on purpose .been trying sell TW200 and need cdibox. This bike is my brothers my brother had major stroke last winter resulting him losing his job then his home .two years from his retirement. Not Looking for sympathy just understanding. He purchased bike from middle aged Dude .been about four or five years always stored indoors if not enjoying . 6300miles well maintained taken care of. Entire dual sport is factory stock.has battery tender charger and heavy-duty fitted cover. Matching blue white and silver full faced helmet encluded.. Right now in need of Cdi box .were located Colorado he explained to me asking $2750 or best offer interested or have cdibox forsale Call me 9198886382. might be able to deliver

·
Super Moderator
4,881 Posts
We have a guy on here who does replacement CDI's considerably cheaper than stock replacements - you can check the thread here - http://tw200forum.com/forum/technical-help/44241-cdi-repair.html

But first, I have to question why you think the CDI is at fault. Did you do any work to the bike before the CDI apparently failed ?

Post a picture if you can, send me a PM if you can't - (most of us can't read, not to mention the abuse the English language goes through on here)

Sorry to hear about your brother, can't be easy for either of you

Anyway - you have posted in the right place, good luck with the sale

Welcome to the board ....... ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts