TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone unfortunately I did not think to post these here first. I just listed my stock seat, fenders and side covers on ebay. They are off of my 2007 TW 200 and at the time I took them off the bike had less than 200 miles on it. I switched them all out as I wanted to customize my bike and changed over to all black. Here are the links to the auctions. If anyone is interested please bid or if the auction ends and they do not sell please contact me if interested at [email protected]

Seat:
Yamaha TW 200 Original Stock Yamaha Seat 2007 with No Rips or Signs of Wear | eBay

Side covers:
Yamaha TW 200 Side Plastic Covers These Were Taken Off of My 2007 | eBay

Front fender:
Yamaha TW 200 Front Fender Blue | eBay

Rear fender:
Yamaha TW 200 Rear Fender Blue | eBay

Thanks

Mike in Easton MD / 2007 TW 200

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also forgot I also have the Headlight fairing, bracket and original light

Also just realized I still also have the stock plastic fairing that surrounds the headlight, the headlight itself and the bracket that holds the fairing if anyone is interested in those parts. I will dig them up out of the box in the garage and post pics when I get a chance.

Hello everyone unfortunately I did not think to post these here first. I just listed my stock seat, fenders and side covers on ebay. They are off of my 2007 TW 200 and at the time I took them off the bike had less than 200 miles on it. I switched them all out as I wanted to customize my bike and changed over to all black. Here are the links to the auctions. If anyone is interested please bid or if the auction ends and they do not sell please contact me if interested at [email protected]

Seat:
Yamaha TW 200 Original Stock Yamaha Seat 2007 with No Rips or Signs of Wear | eBay

Side covers:
Yamaha TW 200 Side Plastic Covers These Were Taken Off of My 2007 | eBay

Front fender:
Yamaha TW 200 Front Fender Blue | eBay

Rear fender:
Yamaha TW 200 Rear Fender Blue | eBay

Thanks

Mike in Easton MD / 2007 TW 200

1 - 2 of 2 Posts