1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
That is a nice deal.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Good price on an excellent bike. Someone will definitely get a great deal on this.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Haha.........thats you? :) I havent forgotten about you but Im working on a deal for a 2013 for about the same price. Yours is very nice though, and I like the your color much better than the 2013. But even if I get the 2013 if yours is still around I may come knocking. I need 2, one for me and one for the girlfriend. Just have to save up a little more money or sell off another bike or 2 :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its still for sale. I put it mostly back to stock and lowered the price. If i can't get close to $2500 , I will keep it . A member here said he may pick it up from a FLA. trip and I may work with him on price. I know it will be treated right.

·
Registered
134 Posts
LG- My wife wants us to take the new car to FLA, not her Jeep. Thus I won't be able to mount the bike carrier. Good luck with the sale; someone will be getting a nice ride.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, $2750 To a 62 year old man from NY. He drove 600 miles to get my bike, this makes his 3rd TW. I still have a new DG Exhaust with 1" silencer used for 1 ride for about an hour. I removed it to lower the sale price. MAke me an offer.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Does this mean GaryL has another TW? ;)

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, $2750 To a 62 year old man from NY. He drove 600 miles to get my bike, this makes his 3rd TW. I still have a new DG Exhaust with 1" silencer used for 1 ride for about an hour. I removed it to lower the sale price. MAke me an offer.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Now he needs one more for himself. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts