TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is in great shape with low miles. Everything works as it should. It includes a Moose Racing Expedition back rack and a Givi removable top case. My wife bought this a couple of years ago to improve her dirt and gravel skills. She has had a blast riding it but unfortunately we find ourselves with one bike too many and this one was voted off the island. Clean title in hand. Located in SE Ohio. - 45701

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At that price and condition that will sell no problem.
Are you sure your not gonna get sellers remorse when its gone??
It's a tough decision but we find ourselves with 9 registered vehicles between 2 people. I car/truck must go and one motorcycle. Her main ride is an 89 Honda XLV600 Transalp so it handles everything but single track well and I have an 84 Honda XL350r so we are pretty covered. I'll miss this bike but someone will make great use of it. The truck we are selling is a 91 Toyota Pickup. I'm going to miss that one to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does a garage strecher come with the bike? I have been eyeballing it then walking into the garage and thinking where will it go.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's a tough decision but we find ourselves with 9 registered vehicles between 2 people. I car/truck must go and one motorcycle. Her main ride is an 89 Honda XLV600 Transalp so it handles everything but single track well and I have an 84 Honda XL350r so we are pretty covered. I'll miss this bike but someone will make great use of it. The truck we are selling is a 91 Toyota Pickup. I'm going to miss that one to.
I hear ya.
Since the wife passed away, I have four titles in my name and no one else at the house.
1997 Cheyenne 2500 for dump and chore runs.
2017 WRX, my fun daily.
2014 Forester, wife's ride and doggie mobile with 8 inches of ground clearance.
2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000.
I offered to sell the Forester to a young gal at church, who is in need of vehicle replacement.
If she buys it, that will provide cash and room in the garage, for another bike or two.
A small dual sport and maybe, just maybe a Kawasaki Z900RS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts