TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states. I am selling my TW. I am about to post it on craigslist but thought I would offer it on here first. I am located in Gloucester City, NJ. The bike is in mint condition. It has been offroad 2 times on some trails. All of the mileage is around town and going to work. My email is [email protected] If anyone is interested then hit me up. Thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
As the title states. I am selling my TW. I am about to post it on craigslist but thought I would offer it on here first. I am located in Gloucester City, NJ. The bike is in mint condition. It has been offroad 2 times on some trails. All of the mileage is around town and going to work. My email is [email protected] If anyone is interested then hit me up. Thanks.

I might be... sort of looking for a second one and selling my SV650. How much? Any offer to transport to the Eastern Shore of MD? Can you email me pics?

Thanks,

Eric

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Next time someone tells me "I don't know Jackschitt" I will reply, that may be true, but I know he lives in Gloucester City, New Jersey
Nice looking bike, I like the white. Gerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts