TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of the country now, unable to sell the bike due to physical change in location. If I decide to sell at a later time I will re-list the bike, Thank you -Nick

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Possible trade in at the dealership, they said they'd give me $2400-2600 on the trade in for my bike on a new DR650. So, if I go that route, I can possibly drop the price even more for someone. I'll figure out the final numbers. Let me know if anyone is interested before they buy it and jack the price up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Possible trade in at the dealership, they said they'd give me $2400-2600 on the trade in for my bike on a new DR650. So, if I go that route, I can possibly drop the price even more for someone. I'll figure out the final numbers. Let me know if anyone is interested before they buy it and jack the price up.

If you drop the price because of the trade in amount at the dealer I would be seriously interested in buying it. Please contact me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi,would u consider trade for 2004 klr 650? i am in my late 60` ...need smaller bike...dale

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For all those interested I am currently out of the country until the end of April. I will try to send out emails as well for those who don't check this so often. Due to the rise in gas prices, I may end up holding onto the tw200. Thanks in advance. -Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts