TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dear Tdubbers,
Put 26,000 miles of mostly dirt on my beloved "Ratty Pigeon". He's the first tw200 to do the trans Labrador and the complete Continental Divide amongst other crazy-fun adventures. Every year I give him a rowdy new paint job. This year he sports a Wonder Woman theme, complete with sparkles and pinstripes. The Pige is pimped to the max for long haul trips in rough terrain. Led lights, custom racks with top quality aluminum boxes, expanded tank ( a sweet weld job not a plastic Clarks add on ), Kolpin gas can on rear rack for even more milage, rugged hand gaurds, custom pvc tool box mounted behind front tire, but up high enough not to get in way, he's really a 220cc or more because my buddy reamed it out some and put on a bigger sprocket - ie he cruises nicely at 55mph. Got some silly stuff on the "instrument panel" like a thermometer, clock, bicycle bell and bear spray holster, a quality tank bag, rear bag to top the boxes, mini rack on front fender and spare tubes. All the tools you'd need for a back country repair - even a pump.
This human has MANY interests and has decided to pass the Pige on to a worthy co-adventurer instead of sleeping next to the woodstove waiting for the right grandchild to grow up. I have decided to shift gears and leave the biking behind. It was a great run! I only bonked my head three times and broke one leg in two places.
Please pass the word and if any of you would be willing to teach me how to post a classified including photos, this computer-illiterate farmer would appreciate it greatly.
Love,
Molly-Bones, Cornish, Maine

·
Super Moderator
5,132 Posts
If you look below – you should see this

Capture one.JPG

Click on the “Go Advanced” button, which will take you to this point – The bit you’re after is the posting pics part, which is located here

Capture two.JPG

If you are posting the first pic, it will auto set to "from computer", simply find your file, and upload

For any other pictures you wish to add after that, you will need to switch your choice between “from URL” and “from computer”

Capture four.JPG

Finally, you can preview (at any time) what your post will look like using this button

Capture five.JPG

When you’re happy you’ve got it where you want it – simply click on “post reply” – (last picture, next to the “preview” button)

You can take a closer look at any of my pics by right clicking on one - "open in new tab" .. ...

Don't forget to name your price ......

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Wow! I am impressed. Wonder Woman indeed. I would have enjoyed following along on such great adventures. Now that you retiring maybe you could spend some time on here with us. I'm sure you could teach us all a thing or three. I bet you have some stories to tell!

JJ

Dear Tdubbers,
Put 26,000 miles of mostly dirt on my beloved "Ratty Pigeon". He's the first tw200 to do the trans Labrador and the complete Continental Divide amongst other crazy-fun adventures. Every year I give him a rowdy new paint job. This year he sports a Wonder Woman theme, complete with sparkles and pinstripes. The Pige is pimped to the max for long haul trips in rough terrain. Led lights, custom racks with top quality aluminum boxes, expanded tank ( a sweet weld job not a plastic Clarks add on ), Kolpin gas can on rear rack for even more milage, rugged hand gaurds, custom pvc tool box mounted behind front tire, but up high enough not to get in way, he's really a 220cc or more because my buddy reamed it out some and put on a bigger sprocket - ie he cruises nicely at 55mph. Got some silly stuff on the "instrument panel" like a thermometer, clock, bicycle bell and bear spray holster, a quality tank bag, rear bag to top the boxes, mini rack on front fender and spare tubes. All the tools you'd need for a back country repair - even a pump.
This human has MANY interests and has decided to pass the Pige on to a worthy co-adventurer instead of sleeping next to the woodstove waiting for the right grandchild to grow up. I have decided to shift gears and leave the biking behind. It was a great run! I only bonked my head three times and broke one leg in two places.
Please pass the word and if any of you would be willing to teach me how to post a classified including photos, this computer-illiterate farmer would appreciate it greatly.
Love,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Trail Woman,
We are in the midst of planting season. A nice guy in this thread gave me instructions on how to post pictures. I will as soon as I have time to figure that one out. Fun to see another woman on this site. Are there many?
Ride on!
Love,
Busy Farmer Lady

·
Super Moderator
5,132 Posts
Molly - if that looks tricky, you can send the pics to me by email and I can post them on the board for you if that would help - let me know, and I'll PM my email address ...

·
Super Moderator
5,132 Posts
OK - over to Molly ......

Dear Tdubbers,
Put 26,000 miles of mostly dirt on my beloved "Ratty Pigeon". He's the first tw200 to do the trans Labrador and the complete Continental Divide amongst other crazy-fun adventures. Every year I give him a rowdy new paint job. This year he sports a Wonder Woman theme, complete with sparkles and pinstripes.

pic two.JPG - pic one.JPG - pic three.JPG

The Pige is pimped to the max for long haul trips in rough terrain. LED lights, custom racks with top quality aluminium boxes, expanded tank ( a sweet weld job not a plastic Clarks add on ), rugged hand guards, custom PVC tool box mounted behind front tire, but up high enough not to get in way. The Rotopax is included in the sale.

pic 4.JPG - pic 5.JPG

He's really a 220cc or more because my buddy reamed it out some 8000 miles ago and put on a bigger sprocket - ie he cruises nicely at 55mph. Got some silly stuff on the "instrument panel" like a thermometer, clock, bicycle bell and bear spray holster, a quality tank bag, rear bag to top the boxes, mini rack on front fender and spare tubes. All the tools you'd need for a back country repair - even a pump.

pic 6.JPG - pic 7.JPG

When fully loaded down with your tent and all necessary gear for months on the trails, he still has enough bounce to handle rough terrain if you weigh 150 pounds or under.

Title in hand, 2009, one careful lady owner from new

Love,

image1(2).JPG

·
Super Moderator
5,132 Posts
Last few bits from me

Molly wants $4,000 and it’s yours, which isn’t so bad when you consider the price of all the extras that come with it, and when you factor in the bore job to 220cc only 8k ago – it starts to make sense

Any questions - fire away - the Lady will do her best to answer .......

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
My vote is we make her keep it, do some more adventure rides and take us along for the journey but writing a blog and posting lots of pictures!
:)

(someone buy her bike so she can get a new one)!

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts