TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little bike has less than 400 mile on it. It has a back rack, custom footpegs,handlebar risers, seat cover. Asking $2800 also have Versa Hauler trailer hitch rack. Located near Ft. Myers Fl. Ph. 239-292-3095

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
How do you like that Versa Hauler hitch rack? Ease of use, driveability with the weight on the rear end of the vehicle? That being sold separately?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you like that Versa Hauler hitch rack? Ease of use, driveability with the weight on the rear end of the vehicle? That being sold separately?
I like it real well. I would sell it seperatedly if I sold the bike first. I had it on a 1500 GMC pick-up with a cap and you didn't now it was there. Also towed the whole thing behind a MH.Is also easy to load.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
After you sell the bike, let me know if you want to sell that. I have been debating a small trailer or something like that to bring my bike to a state park 30-40 miles away instead of riding it over there on the big roads.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After you sell the bike, let me know if you want to sell that. I have been debating a small trailer or something like that to bring my bike to a state park 30-40 miles away instead of riding it over there on the big roads.
I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
mrlmd, I've got no stake in this, but a trailer hitch tray for hauling the TW is great with a couple of provisos.

Its great because its cheap to buy, easy to store (relative to a trailer), quick to mount and load etc.

I had to add those advantages because there are a couple of negatives (no deal killers for me). 1. Your bike is back in the path of all water, silt, etc. that you throw up on wet days; and 2. Its there instead of your bumper in case you get rear ended. I've hauled my bike on a JoeHauler rack on the back of my PU halfway across the country, and on a niftier aluminum one that actually tilts to facilitate loading with a shorter ramp (on back of motorhome). The tilt feature is exciting but manageable (but not really necessary either). Once secured the bike is there for the ride. I guess I'm saying if you don't get this one, you will want to keep looking. Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts