TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my Tdubb
Every once in a while I get an itch for something taller stronger faster. Had f800gs from bmw, sold it cuz could imagine what it would cost if something broke. Now I’m looking at maybe a G310gs (bmw) or maybe royal enfield hymilain? Amazes me to see old tw’s at $3800!! THese little tigers really don’t lose any value do they!
here’s my girl: 2009 mileage 6130 and counting. Bigger foot pegs anti vib spongy things on hand grips, handlebar riser, extra LED tail blinker brake lights, new battery (so new I haven’t bought it yet lol) a cheapo mad dog seat extra cushion,idle extension thingy (you can adjust the idle while sitting on the bike) luggage rack and bag and cargo net. Every Thing works and runs great plenty of rubber left. Things I may do:
New front tire cuz everyone here says stock tire sucks mite do smaller sprocket and chain cuz I don’t really go off road that much and I feel like I’m pushing it at 60. Had her on a handful of trails (maybe 20 miles or so) and dirt roads (maybe 200 miles or so). Dunno what she’s worth??

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops upstate New York zip code 12518 I could deliver with in a hundred miles

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
the older TW's bringing $3500 plus are usually low milers (under 1000 miles) or what I call "no milers" often under 100 miles

I would say $2500 if you want to sell it reasonable fast maybe $2995 if you are in no hurry

The real plan is just keep the TW and buy another bike as you obviously like the TW so why not keep it especially since you're not sure if you will be happy with your next purchase

I know of dozens who sold their TW to "move up" and a year later are looking to gut a TW back in the stable

right now sales are in the tank and it's normally the primo time of year to sell TW's

I have several no milers in my trailer ready for a run from Arizona to Seattle where they usually sell like discount crack but the corona scam / plandemic put the kibosh on those plans

·
Registered
80 Posts
the older TW's bringing $3500 plus are usually low milers (under 1000 miles) or what I call "no milers" often under 100 miles
snip
...I have several no milers in my trailer ready for a run from Arizona to Seattle where they usually sell like discount crack but the corona scam / plandemic put the kibosh on those plans
PlacerLode--always enjoy your posts and love what you do--in fact, I want to BE you when I grow up (I'm in my late '50's now, so...LOL). Anyway, what did you mean by "...the corona scam"...? Because here's the stats (as of 4/9/20) from your/our Federal Gov't.'s CDC:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†
  • Total cases: 459,165
  • Total deaths: 16,570
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 55 (50 states, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)
    Source: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm not seein' how 16,570 deaths = a "scam." Can you kindly clarify? Thanks much.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Whoops--can someone please tell me how to EDIT a response here? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts

I would say $2500 if you want to sell it reasonable fast maybe $2995 if you are in no hurry

The real plan is just keep the TW and buy another bike as you obviously like the TW so why not keep it especially since you're not sure if you will be happy with your next purchase

I know of dozens who sold their TW to "move up" and a year later are looking to gut a TW back in the stable

right now sales are in the tank and it's normally the primo time of year to sell TW's

I have several no milers in my trailer ready for a run from Arizona to Seattle where they usually sell like discount crack but the corona scam / plandemic put the kibosh on those plans
Love my Tdubb
Every once in a while I get an itch for something taller stronger faster. Had f800gs from bmw, sold it cuz could imagine what it would cost if something broke. Now I’m looking at maybe a G310gs (bmw) or maybe royal enfield hymilain? Amazes me to see old tw’s at $3800!! THese little tigers really don’t lose any value do they!
here’s my girl: 2009 mileage 6130 and counting. Bigger foot pegs anti vib spongy things on hand grips, handlebar riser, extra LED tail blinker brake lights, new battery (so new I haven’t bought it yet lol) a cheapo mad dog seat extra cushion,idle extension thingy (you can adjust the idle while sitting on the bike) luggage rack and bag and cargo net. Every Thing works and runs great plenty of rubber left. Things I may do:
New front tire cuz everyone here says stock tire sucks mite do smaller sprocket and chain cuz I don’t really go off road that much and I feel like I’m pushing it at 60. Had her on a handful of trails (maybe 20 miles or so) and dirt roads (maybe 200 miles or so). Dunno what she’s worth??
I'd be interested at $2500.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'm not seein' how 16,570 deaths = a "scam." Can you kindly clarify? Thanks much.

They are counting anyone that dies now as a beer virus death. Other countries are not. That way we get more credit for the most deaths by the virus.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Straight from the Mad Mothers playbook. If you have two glasses of wine and get hit by a sober bad driver they count it as a drunk driving incident.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
PlacerLode--always enjoy your posts and love what you do--in fact, I want to BE you when I grow up (I'm in my late '50's now, so...LOL). Anyway, what did you mean by "...the corona scam"...? Because here's the stats (as of 4/9/20) from your/our Federal Gov't.'s CDC:

"COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†
  • Total cases: 459,165
  • Total deaths: 16,570
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 55 (50 states, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)
    Source: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S."

Hi TS185 sorry for the delayed reply

I believe the so called covid-19 is indeed a pandemic possibly by the WHO but certainly bill gates etal has many dogs in the fight

Less than 1/3 of the deaths from common flu so far this year if we can believe ANY of the CDC numbers which are highly questionable

Remember billy gates just officially quit microsoft in January and now runs his worldwide vaccine company interesting coincidence ??? do some research on what the gates vaccines have done to people and children in Africa and India etc in just one vaccination for meningitis 95,000 out of 495,000 kids vaccinated were permanently paralyzed

The people trotted out last week claiming to have had covid-19 and recovered including the guy from California who said he removed his own intubation tubes in the middle of the night he was on every major news show last week this is pure bullship - people on ventilation are in medically induced comas and have arm restraints

I was questioning the covid-19 story from day one even my closes friends told me I was crazy and got angry with me but only a month or so later they have all come around to my thinking that something is very wrong with the story line

of course I don't believe the US ever sent men to the moon either in fact I don't even believe out mother Earth is anything like what we've been told it is in "school" ie in "programming"

Hubble space telescope can watch any place in the universe (supposedly) yet it cannot be pointed back towards earth lol, makes sense right

Heres an interesting guy on youtube ODD TV he has some good insight on many things and I'm closely aligned with this thinking as a result of years research and study on all available info - short 15 minutes videos that won't put you to sleep

If you haven't started the journey of questioning what we have been TOLD not "taught" in school it's fun, interesting and very rewarding but it will shatter almost every core belief most people have so it's not easy for many to face as the ego is very powerful and may not allow us to consider painful things

Wishing all happy exploration of the actual facts and science that you can see touch and feel as opposed to Unicorn science

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
strange I'm unable to edit my post as well but I meant to type PLANDEMIC in paragraph two of my previous post not "pandemic"

covid-19 is really SARS-2 man made man propagated

a young researcher "Li" at Wuhan virology was the patient zero she gave it to her boyfriend 34 year old DR who tried to warn the world it was human to human transferable, he died of the virus and was silenced by china commie party young lady "Li" has been disappeared and all records of her service scrubbed from WIV website

sorry for the bad typing / typos I'm on the road typing on my Toughbook in my car and it's a tiny keyboard hard for me to get typing right lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has your TW been sold? I'm interested if its still available.

Love my Tdubb

·
Registered
72 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts