TW200 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 TW200. Third owner. Tons of aftermarket parts and mods. Takes off like a 2-stroke! Bridgestone street tires, new tubes, o-ring chain, higher geared front and rear sprockets (can't remember the teeth number but you get quite a bit out of each gear) wide foot pegs, FMF Powercore 4 exhaust pipe (pretty loud) K&N high flow air filter, fuel filter add on, Barkbuster handguards, Jimbo windshield, TCI headlight guard, TCI solid steel skidplate with engine guards. Only 3,600 miles on it. Had about 1,200 when I bought it. I mainly just rode to school, work, and some leisure rides on the weekend. Always keep her babied, in the garage, and clean. Only issue I ever had with it was a cracked rear blinker I replaced. Was originally from Florida. The original owner got it and passed away (not on the bike!) and a guy from my town who was camping down there bought it from his estate. I got it from him in 2013. Located in Des Moines, Iowa. Asking $3,000. If you're interested, private message me and I'll give you my contact info. Cheers! 001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts