TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD & SOLD

I was going to sell my two TW's last October but I got busy and changed my mind about it at the time. I rode them a little this winter, but not enough to warrant holding on to them, so it's time for me to say goodbye once and for all.

I'm located in Orange County, CA

2005 - 3873 miles. Bought in 2011 with 800 miles on it. $2,500

2010 - 4489 miles. Original owner, bought new in 2011. $2,500

Pictures I took in October are on PhotoBucket still, so check them out.

TW200s For Sale by specex | Photobucket
They're both in good shape and have been well maintained. Valves were adjusted on both last October and the 2010 got a new battery just this January.

Carbs on both have been tweaked per the instructions here on the forum, but basically stock outside of putting the wide foot pegs on. The 2010 does have the stock Yamaha rack on the back.

I'm willing to deal, but I'll make it a great deal if someone wan't to buy both of them!! Don't really want to separate my babies...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[h=2]2010 and 2005 TW's.... SOLD![/h]
Someone from Santa Barbara just came and picked both the bikes up. They are gone to a good home... Another father/son team.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, in case anyone was wondering, I miss the bikes already!! I'm looking at Mt. Santiago from my coffee shop this morning thinking... It would have been excellent to be up there today. To everyone out there that has helped me and given me good advice over the years, I just want to say thanks a million! This has been the best Internet Forum I've ever been involved in. I'll still be lurking from time to time, but I think this business start-up has taken me out of the game for a while. But I'll be back one day, hopefully not too far off! Thanks again everyone. Be safe out there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts