TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, it's official: my 2010 TW is for sale. The bike was purchased new in December, 2010 from a local dealer. The standard 12 month factory warranty still applies; I also purchased a 3 year Yamaha extended warranty which, I'm told, transfers. The bike has a blue Jimbo shield and a rear rack I bought off eBay. The rack fits like a Yamaha rack and has the same load rating, but it was significantly less expensive!

The bike has approximately 1,600 miles, all local, all commuting, and not a single mile off pavement. It's never even been on a gravel road!

The dealer did the break in service at approximately 750 miles.

I will post pictures in the next day or so.

I've looked at cycletrader.com and posts here; price for this bike: $3200. I'm in central Michigan. Regional delivery is possible at $1.00 mile round trip.

If interested, please contact me. I will keep this post alive for a week or so. Then I'm going to consign it locally.

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've tried repeatedly to post a photo, but the process for this site is a NIGHTMARE! But I have photos and will glady forward to anyone interested.

And I apologize for the double post earlier; I guess I hit the ENTER key twice!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My TW is currently listed in Cycletrader.com. I will also be consigning it with a local bicycle/scooter dealer here in Michigan. I've worked with them several times in the past and it's worked well. As I mentioned, I'm motivated. ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED! Thanks!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to move this bike. I got into it light so I'm in a position to consider ANY serious offer. Hey, the riding season isn't over, even in Michigan!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in Lansing. I'm not certain about this, but the bike may be sold. I consigned it with a friend here who owns a bicycle shop. He also sells scooters so putting this on his floor was logical. I drove past his shop yesterday evening and I didn't see the TW. So, it might be sold. If not, though, it's still available.

Thanks for responding!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Do you have a photo posted in the ad on CycleTrader? If so, it would be easy to repost it here. Let us know the link to that photo if available and we'll do the rest.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had it posted on Craigslist.com but I can't find it this morning so maybe it's expired. I just tried to upload a photo here but that didn't work. (Honestly, posting photos is much too difficult on this site!)

I will check today to see if the bike has been sold and post what I find.

Thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
392 Posts
For the record, what did yo finally get for the bike?

I have been keep track togive me an idea what different years are worth.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For the record, what did yo finally get for the bike?

I have been keep track togive me an idea what different years are worth.

I got $2800 for it, which is an absolute steal for the buyer. But I got into the bike very light last December: $3100 out the door so it cost me $300 to cover 1500 miles and discover I didn't like the bike. All in all, I'm satisfied.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts