TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
The article is overall positive, but emphasises how the TW fails when compared to other dual sports. No mention of the TW's utility history.

Thanks for sharing.

Marty

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
The only dualsports that satisfy motojournalists are motocross bikes with lights and street bikes with towering suspensions and 1200cc engines. As far as they are concerned if it isn't the biggest/fastest/heaviest it is nothing. I think it has something to do with the lack of size of their penises.

·
Registered
464 Posts
The only dualsports that satisfy motojournalists are motocross bikes with lights and street bikes with towering suspensions and 1200cc engines. As far as they are concerned if it isn't the biggest/fastest/heaviest it is nothing. I think it has something to do with the lack of size of their penises.

Don't forget wallet size and the hernia you get picking it up. But like the SUV they are cool to cruise down the highway. I wouldn't mind side-caring one of them though.

And a 350cc TW sure would be nice also. But all in all---- the TW performs as advertised and is simple to work on.

Mike

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Thanks for posting. The more time that passes, the less my TW resembles the bike in that review.

josh

·
Registered
522 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts