TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 TW for sale SOLD!!!

My 2010 TW with 15,578 miles on it. It has the CycleRack, Barkbusters, brand new seat, OEM rear tire and Shinko 241 front tire (about 1/2 to 2/3 tread left and both less than 4 years old, Ride-On in both tires). Dual Sprocket set-up, 50/55 rear and 13 front, with 124 link D.I.D X-ring chain (no need for extra links). Y vent on carb for river crossings, Mini turn signals, AGM battery. All maintenance logged, oil changed about every 1,500 miles since new. Always garaged. Slight scratches on the plastic or boot wear on the paint here and there but never bent nor even dinged. No rust (an advantage of living in Idaho).

I'm asking $2199 for it. Higher mileage but it has been 100% reliable from the 1st hour. I did ALL the maintenance myself from day one. It has been the best motorcycle I've ever owned, so good that I decided to buy another one!! My 2018 will last until I can't ride anymore. :p It's in Hailey, Idaho.

TW Mods001.JPG

2012-06-26 001 001.JPG

PM me for more info or pics. (These are older photos with the stock front tire and big OEM turn signals.) The tool tube never did work out for me, it kept breaking the mounts.

Rocky

Registered
An Idaho bike 鈥 used to adventures.

Registered
Rocky, I I have thought on this.

1. Congratulations on the new motorcycle. A dream come true. Again.

2. Hailey, Idaho, is 643 miles from my house. Regretfully.

Registered
That鈥檚 a good deal, good luck on the sale and the customizing of the new one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts