TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am looking to sell motorcycle again. Figure I would post here for anyone on the forum to get first dibs at $2000 before I post to craigslist/facebook. Some details:

Take a look at my previous posts, was dealing with parasitic draw, FIXED, and hanging idle. I was given a free Chinese carb from a friend who played with the float a bit and decided to buy a new one. Idle is MUCH better, though still hangs at startup just a little and bumps back down. Doesnt seem to effect the riding and doesnt run away ever. Just changed oil and filter, and readjusted the valves. The bike RUNS GOOD!

Specs/Mods:
Regeared for road 15/42.
Tires almost new: TW203 Front, New stocker rear
New Battery

Comes with old stock carb for parts (stripped pilot screw and threads, and broken arm for float). Second Chinese knockoff carb, a few spare jets both main and pilots, valve adjustment tool with tippet. CLEAN title in my name. Located near Sawgrass Mall in Sunrise Florida.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thread title, 2010 with 2300 miles. Used Valvoline 10w40 Motorcycle wet clutch protection.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in south Florida so its entirely flat. About 5-10 miles to get out of the cities and into everglades which is where I prefer to ride. So the gearing works well on flat roads for extended times. I can get it up to 80MPH, though its not that fun in winds. I will get pics up tomorrow, along with pics from all the extras. 15 front like said above.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in south Florida so its entirely flat. About 5-10 miles to get out of the cities and into everglades which is where I prefer to ride. So the gearing works well on flat roads for extended times. I can get it up to 80MPH, though its not that fun in winds. I will get pics up tomorrow, along with pics from all the extras. 15 front like said above.
What city in south FL? Anywhere near Stuart? My dad is down there but I am in AL... Interested in picking up a second bike

Edit- Just saw it at the end of the post. Interested if you post photos

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, I am looking to sell motorcycle again. Figure I would post here for anyone on the forum to get first dibs at $2000 before I post to craigslist/facebook. Some details:

Take a look at my previous posts, was dealing with parasitic draw, FIXED, and hanging idle. I was given a free Chinese carb from a friend who played with the float a bit and decided to buy a new one. Idle is MUCH better, though still hangs at startup just a little and bumps back down. Doesnt seem to effect the riding and doesnt run away ever. Just changed oil and filter, and readjusted the valves. The bike RUNS GOOD!

Specs/Mods:
Regeared for road 15/42.
Tires almost new: TW203 Front, New stocker rear
New Battery

Comes with old stock carb for parts (stripped pilot screw and threads, and broken arm for float). Second Chinese knockoff carb, a few spare jets both main and pilots, valve adjustment tool with tippet. CLEAN title in my name. Located near Sawgrass Mall in Sunrise Florida.
I live in Parkland and wouldn’t mind taking a look at it if it’s still available.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry got back from Easter vacay later than expected. Yes, bike is still for sale. I live in Sunrise FL, near sawgrass mall.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for you quick reply... the bike does look good. Anyway as a rookie rider in this area, I will first rent a ride a couple of times to see if the trails are worth it before buying one. I am sure you'll sell it quickly, price seems aggressive. Any suggestions for routes in the area will be very welcome.
Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
18,912 Posts
At this price, it's a deal!!

Reactions: socalnative

·
Super Moderator
18,912 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trying to give someone a good deal. @Zagal I dont normally ride "trails", I take US27 out to the everglades and just ride. Holey Lands is a nice dirt road that can go for hours. Also took it to the tail of the dragon a few years back. This was my main bike, not just a trail bike.

·
Registered
839 Posts
For $2k I'd pick this up in a heartbeat, just out of principle, if were located near me. Someone better jump on this.

·
Super Moderator
18,912 Posts
For $2k I'd pick this up in a heartbeat, just out of principle, if were located near me. Someone better jump on this.
Me too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts