TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you ever come over to the west coast of Florida? Asking because it will be a few weeks before I have enough free time to make it over to you but if you by chance had any reason to be in the Tampa Bay Area we could probably make a deal or if you still have it when I get freed up I come take a look.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
TW folks, is my plan to be down there to get this bike. Just had a wedding, not mine lol, this weekend. Plan is to go after it next weekend if it is not taken by then. Is only 623mi from here, but a mini vacation is in order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you still have it currently? Just seeing this add. I'm interested and will make the drive, but would like to speak with you first... I can give you my number if the forum will allow it... but I'll try here..
eight / one / three - three / seven / six - five / six / one / one...

Thank you and please let me know, C.L. (Tampa, FL)

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
go for it old, was out with the quads and my lady rolled hers and the right handlebar gave her a bruise that is the size of a cantalope on the inside of her thigh. I wont be traveling for a while till she heals up. Will take her to the doc tomorrow. Am afraid of clots.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I do still have it. Just got back into town last night. My brother lives in LArgo, but not sure when I will be making over to that side currently.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can come Tuesday morning.I
Live in Tampa and have cash.
Please call 813-376-5611 Have a couple questions.
Sincerely CL

21 - 29 of 29 Posts