TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Yamaha TW200 for sale with only 1,452 original miles on it. It has been garage kept and is excellent condition. It has never been ridden off road. I rode it on forestry dirt roads and hard top roads around home. It was seviced last year at Arkport Cycles and while it was there I had them put dual purpose tires on it to replace the original knobby tires. The dual purpose tires really smooth out the ride but still have plenty of traction to handle the dirt forestry roads. I also had them replace the original fourteen tooth front sprocket with a fifteen tooth sprocket. This gives it better performance at the upper end without any noticeable loss of torque at the lower end. The original knobby tires and sprocket will go with the bike. I added a sprite windshield which blocks the cool morning air. This bike is in excellent condition and is fun to ride. Since I had my knee replaced I don't feel comfortable to ride and it should be on the road and not taking up space in my garage. I have this listed on Ebay with a buy it now price of $3,250.00. If have any questions or would like more pictures feel free to call me at 814-647-5568. tw200 left side.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I have a 2010 Yamaha TW200 for sale with only 1,452 original miles on it. It has been garage kept and is excellent condition. It has never been ridden off road. I rode it on forestry dirt roads and hard top roads around home. It was seviced last year at Arkport Cycles and while it was there I had them put dual purpose tires on it to replace the original knobby tires. The dual purpose tires really smooth out the ride but still have plenty of traction to handle the dirt forestry roads. I also had them replace the original fourteen tooth front sprocket with a fifteen tooth sprocket. This gives it better performance at the upper end without any noticeable loss of torque at the lower end. The original knobby tires and sprocket will go with the bike. I added a sprite windshield which blocks the cool morning air. This bike is in excellent condition and is fun to ride. Since I had my knee replaced I don't feel comfortable to ride and it should be on the road and not taking up space in my garage. I have this listed on Ebay with a buy it now price of $3,250.00. If have any questions or would like more pictures feel free to call me at 814-647-5568. View attachment 6759
Arkport Cycle is where I bought my new 2013 TW 5 weeks ago! 5 weeks and a day sooner and I would have purchased yours and saved a bunch:(

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts