TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not my bike and I do not know the seller. Recently I joined Dual Sport Bikes on Facebook and it just popped up onto my feed.

Sellers name is Toby Sidenbender.....although that almost sounds like an alias to me?

2011 TW200. 2547 miles..minor scratches on front fender. Has Hand Gaurds & Kickstarter also. 2500. Cedartown GA

·
Registered
445 Posts
Texting my buddy now, hope he can get the $ together in time would be real nice to get to ride with another Dub again. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have contacted him and discussed this bike as well, he is not sure it has a title but has to check when he gets home to see what he has, he works outta town. Will be later in the week.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not sure if he has a title sounds fishy, how do you not know? Hopefully it’s legit. Welcome to the forum Doug!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure if he has a title sounds fishy, how do you not know? Hopefully it’s legit. Welcome to the forum Doug!
That is what I thought when I read it. These days there seems to be scam around every corner waiting for an unsuspecting victim. Hopefully this is not the case and someone will score a nice looking ride.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Turned out to not have a title but the guy seemed honest and called me after looking and said it was not available. I think he was going to try to get one again since he bought it new in another stated that did not use them.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Vermont motorcycle registration. No title needed and don’t need to be a resident.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts