TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
441 Posts
I went thru his old posts and he is the second owner he got it with 63 miles on it in 2012 in Maine and it appears he brought it out west.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Not a bad price, but 4+ years old and you can get a new one out the door for about $4400-$4600 if you wheel and deal, depending on location....but it's your choice....not a terrible deal, depends on what you want..

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
This is Sun City, Ca. ;)

You can tell it is California by the Castianeira longipalpa sitting on a leaf which are not commonly found in Arizona. :D

·
Registered
613 Posts
This is Sun City, Ca. ;)

You can tell it is California by the Castianeira longipalpa sitting on a leaf which are not commonly found in Arizona. :D
You're a genius bother Tom, after zooming in on the photo using a special advanced magnifying glass I can confirm that you identified the spider correctly!:cool:

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
You're a genius bother Tom, after zooming in on the photo using a special advanced magnifying glass I can confirm that you identified the spider correctly!:cool:

It was so simple, why didn't anyone else see it? :D :p

·
Registered
552 Posts
Do California TWs have different emission parts than the rest of the country? Although someone said they thought this bike was originally from Maine?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Yes I think it is only a carbon filter on the fuel tank and carb vents. Although I thought the timing was different from the CDI because mine felt retarded until I tuned it better.

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Cornelius could see the spider since lighting angle is better from South Africa.

Now as to value there are some goodies to consider including a unique tubular engine guard with wire mesh you won't see at a typical TW Rodeo. A TCI prototype perhaps? Zoom into first photo to be impressed with open airflow design for hot weather and no solid plate to reflect sound nor trap rattling rocks or mucky mud. Bike has had a seemingly gentle well cared for life too.

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts