TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Seat Concepts seat cover and foam pod for my 2013 TW. They don't make the whole seat for the TW200; you remove the old cover and pad and install their cover and pad using the molded plastic seat base. Therefore, I no longer have any need for the original cover, which has 476 miles on it. It is excellent shape. The original owner dragged his right foot across the cover and left scuff marks. Other than that, it appears the bike was always kept indoors. So if your seat is looking shabby, here's the deal:

I have the box that came with the SC seat, so if you will pay the cost of mailing it to you, you can have this one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sounds interesting

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is the foam and cover. Seat Concepts only sells them that way. The buyer has to remove the old seat, strip it down to the molded plastic base, the. staple the new seat onto the seat pan.

This is FREE! You can pick it up if you come to southern Oregon, or I can mail it to you if you pay for postage. Mailing it to Australia might be expensive.

Jerry

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Hi Aspen I could put the foam and cover to good use what would it cost to mail it over to Lake Oswego 87035 ?

If the people in line ahead of me don't want it we'll figure something out

btw I already posted a picture of your TW's seat (above) so people can see the boot marks you're talking about

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi Aspen

if Colo is not interested i would be although i am in Australia but would pay all costs.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PlacerLode, I don't know. I will package it up and take it to the Post Office, send it to you, then let you know the cost.

Jerry

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
If you give me the dims and weight of the box I can send you a prepaid postage paid label via email thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts