TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BACK ON THE MARKET IN NJ AREA

2013 TW200
Mostly original, some after market stuff that can be seen in the pics. Everything you see for $3000 cash.
2,724 original miles....mostly asphalt, some trails. Adult owned.
Garage and RV kept.
Only ran Pure Gas from time of purchase.
Comes with OEM front tire that had less than 500 miles before change.
Rotopax gas/water cans with hardware. additional 1 gal gas can for the heck of it.
Cycleracks rear rack.
Bell helmet with goggles, worn about 5 times. (I have 2 other helmets that got used more)
Couple of Ram mounts, oil filter, spare shifter, tank bag.
Barkbusters
Tinted shield.
Mountable hard plastic tool case. (quite a few ppl have these either for tools or to hold additional fuel bottle)
Mini air compressor
Original Manual

NOT LISTED or SHOWN: Kick start kit i never had a chance to install, still in it's original packaging $250 firm.

My email is in my profile under "interests"

20180428_165649.jpg 20180428_165703.jpg 20180428_165713.jpg 20180428_165743.jpg 20180428_165811.jpg 20180428_165825.jpg 20180428_165839.jpg 20180428_165850.jpg 20180428_165905.jpg 20180428_165915.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Someone better jump on this ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I hope your ok and not letting go of this because something bad is lurking. That's a very good price..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the concern. Nothing bad is lurking, however, expenses are such that I need to get rid of it. Having just retired from the military, my goal was to travel around the country and ride dirt on the TDUB and road with my Duc, but as it stands, this is what I have to do. I know I will be kicking myself in a few months when I find a great trail to ride and nothing to use. But this is how it has to be for now.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
It should be gone real quick. If I wasn't in NJ I'd be on the way now ;) best of luck! Thanks for your service! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually heading to NJ later on in the summer, maybe June-ish, so if it doesn't sell between now and then I'll let you know.

wait.....you don't have enough bikes?

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Actually heading to NJ later on in the summer, maybe June-ish, so if it doesn't sell between now and then I'll let you know.
Please do, I'm 5 miles from the entrance of Navy Lakehurst/McGuire base. I'll take you on an awesome ride before I take it off your hands.

For or anyone else reading this that price is way way too high! J/K If anyone can help this guy out by taking that beauty off his hands you should.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts

wait.....you don't have enough bikes?
Enough! Never, I have enough parts to build a few more ;) (just in case)

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I'll take that kickstart kit, can I PayPal you? After it clears you can ship, I'm in no hurry for it I have a couple.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I really need a buddy bike, I'm almost wishing this doesn't sell until your up here. :eek:

But man I get a guilty feeling just thinking that.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
whats your zip code, so i can check shipping costs.
08742 is my store's zip code. That would be best for shipping as someone is there all day at receiving. I'm a few hundred feet of the road at the house and the delivery companies sometimes leave boxes on the ground under the mail box.. theft waiting to happen.

I'll email you the address, just saw your email and replied. Thank you very much! :)

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
I really need a buddy bike, I'm almost wishing this doesn't sell until your up here. :eek:

But man I get a guilty feeling just thinking that.

I really need a Moab bike. :D

Kidding, saw your other thread post and I could resist when I saw this one.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I really need a Moab bike. :D

Kidding, saw your other thread post and I could resist when I saw this one.
No, your right. That does make sense and I'm trying to work out a deal for this bike now actually. I'm off to answer your earlier post now.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Maybe we need a National Registry of Buddy Bikes whose use can be arranged by those we like and trust. :grommit:
Yes! :)

I have had several people want to come out this way and ride the pines so it's time I get a plated buddy bike. All my others are off road private property only bikes. Public property needs insurance and registration so that's why I'm looking.

Well, time to start getting more stuff togeather for green ridge.. be back later..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thats the plan.
What I meant to ask is, "Is the bike sold and transferred to the new owner and is the cash in the hand of the seller?"

I have thoroughly read the plans for a sale, but it is not marked sold by the seller.

I am interested in it so put me in line please. I would love to use this TW200 in the Pine Barrens and the Poconos, and it would compliment my other dirt bikes.

Thanks,
Jeff - Sno Dawg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts