1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs - 2013 tw200 $3200

[copied from craigslist]

$3200

I am selling my 2013 Yamaha TW200 with almost 4,200 miles(97% on street commuting to work). Only reason I'm selling is because I want a more powerful street bike. Starts and runs like new with its "easy button" starter. This bike will save you tons on gas as I regularly average 75 mpg, and you don't feel stupid like you're riding a scooter. It is a very confidence inspiring bike with a low seat height, and is great for beginners. The factory all terrain tires get surprisingly excellent grip for fast cornering. Then they dig in great when you find a trail or hill you want to climb. First gear is very low and great for navigating trails. It is plenty fast enough for keeping up with traffic on small highways. I'm still commuting with the bike while it is up for sale, so the mileage will change. The oil was changed at 60, 300, 600, 1500, and 3000 miles. It was changed often during the early mileage to reduce the break-in metal shavings in the oil. I have an aftermarket RK O-ring chain that requires much less maintenance than the factory chain. The chain was cleaned after every trip through dirt. Tires still have a lot of deep tread left, and the seat is still in like new condition.

Feel free to text with any questions, or picture requests 5O1-326-8917

·
Super Moderator
18,069 Posts
First time I've seen a HD trade offer for a TW. That is a very clean Sportster.

·
Registered
231 Posts
bigger bike

First time I've seen a HD trade offer for a TW. That is a very clean Sportster.
Ride it over to Hardy Arkansas and ride home my 1996 1000GS Bmw . 25,000 miles

But the Sportster from the Rich Californian is a deal if your a HD man . Rich ? Who in the hell puts new tires on a bike with 2000 miles on Them :eek:

Norm , Used to live in California , now in Arkansas

·
Super Moderator
18,069 Posts
All the more reason (new tires) someone should jump on this. He changed them because of how many years were on them. This points to someone who truly cares and does their maintenance. So, I would think, it's as clean as he claims it is. Not a bad deal, if you like HD's, which I do. :)

Reactions: rurlndum

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
231 Posts
Not to Worry BIGBEAR . Get yourself A 2015 or an old junky 2014v and get out there with the puppies while you still can someone will buy the sporter

" a day you don't ride your Tw is a day you never will"

BTW FYI I bought my 2007 in perfect condition from a dealer for $ 1600 out the door 3500 miles on it stocker with a Jimbo windshield

1 - 10 of 10 Posts