TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Place is called Pony Powersports need to ask for Ashley, she called me on it since I had asked bout another they had but it had too many bruises. They just got this in. and asking $2995 but said she run my $2750 limit by the sales mgr and he was ok with it. I already bought a 16 but this is a lot better deal. Pictures show some scratches on front brake lever ball on the end and everything looks like a new road bike otherwise. Here is the pictures she texted me...

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Place is called Pony Powersports need to ask for Ashley, she called me on it since I had asked bout another they had but it had too many bruises. They just got this in. and asking $2995 but said she run my $2750 limit by the sales mgr and he was ok with it. I already bought a 16 but this is a lot better deal. Pictures show some scratches on front brake lever ball on the end and everything looks like a new road bike otherwise. Here is the pictures she texted me...

Nice price on a clean, low mileage bike with a great color scheme!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like a decent deal to me, what's the hold up??
Don't need two mall crawler clean late models :) This 2014 color combo and scheme was my first choice though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts