TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all
I am putting up for sale my 2014 tw200. 7681 kms. I purchased a 1998 xt225 as I needed something lighter ( i'm getting older) the bike is in showroom condition and is better than it was new. it has... trials front tire, carb has been rejetted. motor is no longer cold blooded. seat has been up graded to a seat concept's seat. I installed a rear cycle rack with a dewalt top box and led brake lights and 2 tool tubes mounted under the rack. rear inner fender has been removed but will come with the bike. rear spring has been upgraded with the next up from procycle. front forks have been tuned and set up for my weight ( 205 lbs) and works well with the rear spring for 2 up riding. new battery this spring. also has an X chain, and a moose skid plate. bike has never been dropped and alwas stored inside. I would post pictures, but I don't know how on this forum. i will send pictures to your email address. I will not ship, but buyer can arrange shipping. bike is in BC $3500.00 https://images.craigslist.org/00303_9hS31Tf4enp_600x450.jpg

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'd love to buy it but reading up in importing into the USA looks complicated and potentially expensive if brokers get involved (aprx $2k for broker fees etc) I know Canadians import from WA state by themselves with no broker but I guess it's not the same going the other way dang it ! lol

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Hope you still stick around the forum Greg!! :D
hi all
I am putting up for sale my 2014 tw200. 7681 kms. I purchased a 1998 xt225 as I needed something lighter ( i'm getting older) the bike is in showroom condition and is better than it was new. it has... trials front tire, carb has been rejetted. motor is no longer cold blooded. seat has been up graded to a seat concept's seat. I installed a rear cycle rack with a dewalt top box and led brake lights. rear inner fender has been removed but will come with the bike. rear spring has been upgraded with the next up from procycle. front forks have been tuned and set up for my weight ( 205 lbs) and work well with the rear spring for 2 up riding. new battery this spring. also has an X chain. bike has never been dropped and alwas stored inside. I would post pictures, but I don't know how on this forum. i will send pictures to your email address. I will not ship, but buyer can arrange shipping. bike is in BC $3500.00

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'd love to buy it but reading up in importing into the USA looks complicated and potentially expensive if brokers get involved (aprx $2k for broker fees etc) I know Canadians import from WA state by themselves with no broker but I guess it's not the same going the other way dang it ! lol
that's too bad, with your stronger dollar, this would be a good deal! yes it is easy to bring them north, just pay the taxes and register

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yes, Gregs TW was set up very nice, someone got themselves a nice machine. I had a XT225 and really liked it, a lot more nimble than a TW, Doc. said I had to stop riding so sold it, that's the last time I listen to a doctor. That was 7 years ago and I am still riding, but a TW.

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts