TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! In the process of turning my beloved tdub into a scrambler so have some pieces that I no longer have need for:
  • Gas tank: used to be blue/purple but had paint stripped off the bare metal and then sealed (by previous owner)
  • Front fender: also used to be painted but stripped down to black plastic
  • Rear subframe: just the bolt on part
  • Dash instruments: tach and speedo unit
  • Front headlight and fairing
These all came off a 2014 I purchased from a close friend. It was ridden often but well taken of; nonetheless, these parts aren't "new." Open to any and all reasonable offers, just looking to clear up space!

(Located in Los Angeles, CA but willing to ship)

Cheers

Automotive lighting Sunglasses Luggage and bags Bumper Automotive design
Natural material Gas Composite material Electric blue Bumper
Automotive lighting Road surface Asphalt Automotive design Bumper
Gadget Sports equipment Bicycle accessory Font Electronic device
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood
Automotive parking light Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille
Gas Nickel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Bicycle part

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey all! In the process of turning my beloved tdub into a scrambler so have some pieces that I no longer have need for:
  • Gas tank: used to be blue/purple but had paint stripped off the bare metal and then sealed (by previous owner)
  • Front fender: also used to be painted but stripped down to black plastic
  • Rear subframe: just the bolt on part
  • Dash instruments: tach and speedo unit
  • Front headlight and fairing
These all came off a 2014 I purchased from a close friend. It was ridden often but well taken of; nonetheless, these parts aren't "new." Open to any and all reasonable offers, just looking to clear up space!

(Located in Los Angeles, CA but willing to ship)

Cheers

View attachment 229707 View attachment 229708 View attachment 229709 View attachment 229710 View attachment 229711 View attachment 229712 View attachment 229713
I might be interested in the gas tank, but no real thoughts on a price. What are you hoping to get for it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts