TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not official yet, but I'm very seriously considering selling my 2014 TW200. Just curious if anyone is interested. Reason being is, I have almost 3000 miles on it and other than about 15 minutes in a shale pit near my house it's never been off road. Out of the group of people I ride with, everyone has road bikes, and the TW is no fun on the highway. Also, my wife wants to ride with me and the TW is too small. Either way, here are the details on my bike:

about 2950 miles
Cyclerack, with cycle rack saddle bag suports
Versapack saddlebags
coleman/mad dog seat cover
bungee net for cycle rack
wider foot pegs installed
Geoffrey Beene duffel bag that matches bike
stock other than that
$3500 firm, including everything but the GPS mount, and the helmets shown. 3.9.16_1.jpg 3.16.16_2.jpg

I'm located in Glenville, NY just north of Schenectady

2.28.16_2.jpg

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Stating the asking price and a few more pics could generate more interest. The 2014 colors sure are pretty.

GaryL

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stating the asking price and a few more pics could generate more interest. The 2014 colors sure are pretty.

GaryL
I wasn't sure my asking price when I posted, needed to mull it over. I would say a firm $3500 as it sits, with all the add-ons. I don't want to lower the price and take the add-ons off to sell separate, because I just don't have the time. I'll edit my original post and add pics and price. One other item is, I got a Geoffrey Beene duffel bag, that matches the bike real nice and is good size, that fits nicely on the Cyclerack.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
That is a very sharp looking set up and should go quick!

GaryL

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Decided not to sell for now. If I find the right bike/deal at a dealership I MIGHT trade it but for now going to keep it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts