TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
The deal is, I've been enjoying zipping around town on the TW200 so much, I decided I needed a proper street bike to expand my horizons. I spent some time researching between Harley's, Ducati's and Yamaha's, as well as a few other makes, and settled on getting a new Yamaha Bolt. While trying to select between a '17 and '18 model, the manager said he also just got in the night before a 2014 on consignment that was in great shape with 10K miles from a guy that lives down the street. The owner of the bike came over and we all struck a great deal, and i wound up paying about half of a 2018 model, and it's got easily $1000 in upgrades. It rides smooth, rumbles nice, and boy I like that clean white look with the rear seat and sissy bar. There's a rack back there too. Merry Christmas to me... oh... and all of you TW folks too!

bolt-home.jpg

Registered
Bolt is Yamaha's answer to Harley's Sportster. I've admired its fit & finish when they first came out.
Congrats on the purchase (I mean gift from Santa). Sharp looking bike.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I鈥檓 enjoying it very much. Some nice mods on your bike grewen. This is my first street bike, so we鈥檒l see how I take to it. I鈥檝e got the Pacific Coast Hwy near by which is calling to me, but I-5 I don鈥檛 like through LA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts