TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

Registered
KJ, I have been reading and drooling about this new bike too. A local dealer no longer carries Beta unfortunately, otherwise I would try to weasel a test ride. Beta could replace your DR and KLX and I bet you would never look back. New displacement and many improvements claimed over last years RS line. I like Beta and think they might make a good alternative to KTM, which is the most common bike I see here. Like KTM the Beta comes with very good equipment, and you can order bike to meet your requirements.
Compression ratio must be a misprint.

Banned
Out the door it is $10,000. you could get a cool Jeep and bike carrier for the TW.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
KJ, what's with the 2 1/2 to 1 compression ratio? Am I missing something?
Lol yea I saw that. I wanted to contact them and let them know. I'm sure it's a typo. 12.5:1?? Not sure lol. Obviously that isn't right, though.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh yea, as much as I love my current bikes, I sure wouldn't mind losing both of them for a 390RS! Perfect displacement (300 to 400) for a bike in this category. I think the KTM's might make better pure race bikes ("ready to race" and all that), but I'd rather have one of the Beta's for an everyday trail bike! But the grass is always greener, and I am pretty DAMN happy with my 331 - it is an amazing machine!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts