TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you go, Little Brute :) 6 speed trans, backup kick starter, 245 pound dry weight, elite suspension, nearly 13 inches of ground clearance with a relatively low seat height at 36.6 inches (compared to KTM 500 EXC at 38.2 inches!), and now with EFI!

Hell yes. I really liked it before, but with the FI, this is now officially my favorite dual sport motorcycle!

430 RS | Beta USA

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it came with a larger fuel tank and a lower seat height. I'd be in trouble with the wife!
I believe a larger tank can be had for it. As for the seat height, you might be sort of SOL :) I'm about ready to sell my DR200 and my 4Runner and go buy one (not really...)! I buy myself a million dollar+ scratcher every holiday season. Maybe then...haha

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
I believe a larger tank can be had for it. As for the seat height, you might be sort of SOL :) I'm about ready to sell my DR200 and my 4Runner and go buy one (not really...)!
With a 29" inseam and bad knees I am indeed SOL. Just wish someone could make a real dirt bike I could ride. Of course the wife is pretty glad they don't.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xracer: Looked at the 2013+ XT250? I think that could be viable for you if you spent close to a thousand dollars on a full Racetech suspenion rework, front and rear. Or just live with the stock pogo sticks and save your money lol ;) But seriously the XT 250 is a highly UNDER rated dirt bike IF you "fix" the suspension, put real tires and some armor on it, and go one down on the front sprocket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts