TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm wanting another TW, haha. I have an almost Mint Condition 250 with just barely over two thousand miles on it. Oil was changed at 600 and at 1000 and I'm ready to do another one now. I change the oil every thousand miles on my bikes. It has bar risers on it that are adjustable, it has a lowering link on it so getting on and off is much easier, it has a small windshield on it and also comes with a gorilla alarm.( a real screamer of an alarm )
Hopefully I would be looking for someone somewhat nearby me and I would also be looking for a TW with farkles that would include front and rear spring upgrades.
Anyone interested?

Β·
Registered
14,038 Posts
I think I'm wanting another TW, haha. I have an almost Mint Condition 250 with just barely over two thousand miles on it. Oil was changed at 600 and at 1000 and I'm ready to do another one now. I change the oil every thousand miles on my bikes. It has bar risers on it that are adjustable, it has a lowering link on it so getting on and off is much easier, it has a small windshield on it and also comes with a gorilla alarm.( a real screamer of an alarm )
Hopefully I would be looking for someone somewhat nearby me and I would also be looking for a TW with farkles that would include front and rear spring upgrades.
Anyone interested?
I'll do a trade. Have a really nice 2014. I'd have to check but I think springs have already been changed in it. I'm free so travel not a problem.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention it also has a Honda rear rack but I took it off so I could get on and off the bike easier again Mint Condition rack.

Tell me more brother Kris...

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm kind of fussy about my garage Queens, it has to be very very clean and also looking for low mileage.

Β·
Registered
14,038 Posts
I'll go look at it and give you more info later this afternoon.

Reactions: littletommy

Β·
Registered
14,038 Posts
TXT with pictures sent. Some words to go along with the pictures too. :LOL:

Reactions: littletommy

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Admiral has a great little bike that he still may want to trade or sell to someone. It doesn't have the spring upgrades which I need so badly, so this offer is still open. I don't know how to post pictures so Admiral has some pictures of the CRF which he will post later for me.

Anyone interested? What do you have?

Reactions: Rider21

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks brother Kris, I really appreciate that!! :) (y)

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HEY! Is this the first known glimpse in a real picture of the elusive Bigfoot?
Oops; I mean littletommy !!!
Nope, it's my neighbor Michael. ha ha

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Also, forgot to add that the bike has an adjustable kick stand and Grip Puppies.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trade or for sale... ??

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will trade for a new ct125 Hunter special...:love:

Reactions: TW-Brian

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump

Reactions: Purple

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still available for sale or trade, make offer.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts