Thanks !😁

·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
LT has an excellent CRF. I have ridden it a few times. If you’re looking for a nice bike for your wife or yourself, this is it.

·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
LT has an excellent CRF. I have ridden it a few times. If you’re looking for a nice bike for your wife or yourself, this is it.
Thanks bro, you are the "only" one who has ridden it besides me. Placerlode spoke highly of it also. It's a great bike. But as I'm getting older... It's a hike to get my leg over it. Nice super dependable bike though. Not one problem with it ever, but what do you expect, it's a Honda.

I don't know what it would be worth cash wise...? Anybody have an idea? I'd still like to trade for a super clean, low mileage TW. Dang, I shouldn't have let that 87 go... just didn't have the room for it in the garage I share. My friend Gary's HD Trike takes up half the room or I would have. I loved that TW. CJ7Pilot snagged it up, I think he loved it too.
Somebody kick me in the butt please. I shoulda kept it, I shoulda kept it... and I knew that.

BTW I'm keeping the nice super soft Alaska Sheepskin that the CRF has on the seat. My butt hurts...

·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well, there have been pics before - but we don't talk about that ......
Prove it. I bet you don't know where it is... 😜
There is "one". :cool:

·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Moab thread ?
Nope, Strike one (n) ⚾ 😁

Actually, I'm not sure I could find it either... but there is one somewhere. O yeah, I think it's in this thread somewhere...

·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
bump

·
Registered
670 Posts
...I am not Captain Kirk and texting is a wonderful mode of communication if you are a nine year old girl.
This is an insult to Captain Kirk... he would never text... if he needs to convey a message or concept to someone he hasn't met, he does it with a phaser or his fists... or his legs...

·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
You are right. I should show greater respect for Captain Kirk. He did the green chick. How do you top that???
Briefly tell me, were you thinking shipping it there? You are in Michigan, right? And Mike, I don't even know what it's worth at this point. Perhaps a few guys out there could post what they think it's worth. It's a clean, perfectly running bike, although dusty. I really was wanting to work a trade for a clean, low mileage TW with suspension additions though...

21 - 36 of 36 Posts