Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey look guys, it's a blue KTM!
Sort of... There are several significant differences between the 701 and the Duke. I'll have the 701, thanks very much: the Duke is a fun street bike, but the 701 is much more of an actual street legal race bike.

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
Husqvarna has been owned by KTM for a few years now, so it's no surprise their bikes are just KTMs with a blue dress on.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well okay sure. But anyway, I've always been a huge fan of the 690 from a performance perspective. I'd never buy one unless I were rich, due to fueling problems and such. But to be fair, I did say that this would be my first street bike if i won the lottery! Plus, as far as I know, the 690 SMC is not available in the U.S. Although I suppose it wouldn't be overly difficult to put one together from the Enduro R... Beyond all that, I think the blue dress is rather becoming on this fair lady!

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
I also think the color scheme is better. Except for the wheels -what the gross is going on with those wheels-

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are a little odd, but for some...odd...reason, I find them appealing as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts