TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front fender-60$-brand new. Handlebars-30$-brand new. Mirrors-35$-brand new. Headlight/bracket-50$-brand new. Headlight cowl-40$-brand new. Foot pegs-30$-two rides. Taillight assembly-65$-two rides. Turn signals-30$-two rides/one set the wires are cut very short,can send pics. Price includes shipping

·
Registered
86 Posts
Front fender-60$-brand new. Handlebars-30$-brand new. Mirrors-35$-brand new. Headlight/bracket-50$-brand new. Headlight cowl-40$-brand new. Foot pegs-30$-two rides. Taillight assembly-65$-two rides. Turn signals-30$-two rides/one set the wires are cut very short,can send pics. Price includes shipping
I'd be interested in the mirrors and headlight/bracket. Any chance the handlebars have the controls with them?

Thanks,

·
Registered
200 Posts
Are those halogen lights? What kind of contraption do you have going on there? Shoot a pic from the front that shows the whole front of the bike please. Haven't seen a set up like yours yet. Details???

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
Thanks. I need to work on those search skills :rolleyes:

Hey Beeline, you'd be amazed at how smart little Jon is...I run to him for help all the time, he really is a super intelligent young man. I was impressed with him from the beginning. Not may brainiacs impress me, but Jon does. He really does. That young man is going to go far in life. He gets my respect day after day... and I really do run to him when this ol geezer needs help with something... :D

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts