TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m almost tempted to scoop one or both up, but we’re in the process of constructing a pole barn on our E TN airport property, which is consuming a lot of our resources for the moment.

Once it’s completed, I could see having at least one partner for my TDub for when people visit. The choice would be another TDub for consistency, or something like that XT250 for variety.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m almost tempted to scoop one or both up...The choice would be another TDub for consistency, or something like that XT250 for variety.
I just realized the above makes no sense.

I had meant to mention the same dealer also has. 2014 XT250 for sale for $3,300. Not sure of the mileage, but seems to be in decent shape:

·
Registered
445 Posts
That’s a good deal and a beautiful place to go put around on a TW.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
all great deals as long as the stealer /dealer isn't hiding fees

I remember a las Vegas stealer advertising new TW's for $2995 but when you called for the out the door it was $5799 they had 4 pages of BS "safety checks' doc fees blah blah blah I swear they even had a fee for giving out the door quotes lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I just realized the above makes no sense.

I had meant to mention the same dealer also has. 2014 XT250 for sale for $3,300. Not sure of the mileage, but seems to be in decent shape:

That Xt250 belongs to a friend of mine from Copper Hill........excellent condition, always garaged, meticulously maintained, and gently ridden.

jb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts