TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up some misc parts in a package and don't need the exhaust pipe with 714 miles $149 plus shipping usually around $37 - bike had a DG conversion so the small heat shield is removed

2016 straight and rust free tank but spray painted dark gray and it's a Cali model, has petcock but no cap $195 plus actual shipping from Arizona

side covers and headlamp shroud also spray painted dark gray, air box w/o air cleaner cover, offer

pics soon

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot I have an extra black seat as well 2016 it has a microscopic nick in it I saw at the last minute before installing it on my bike you will never see it if you don't look very closely

I would use a micro bad of black RTV silicone so seal it up so it will never get worse

$90 plus actual shipping costs

I'm getting lots of "will you throw in free shipping " questions and the answer is no shipping is not free it's actually quite expensive in my view on items arger than a tooth brush

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you know what year the exhaust is from? I'm looking for a 2002 or earlier as i believe they changed it in 2003.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2016 there aprx 3/4" difference in the front muffler mount hole you can actually drill a new hole in the frame tab or use a flat bar / flat washer bracket

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, thanks for getting back with me. I appreciate the info. I think I'm going to continue searching for the holy grail of mufflers and I can almost guarantee that I'll regret not picking this one up. Here's to irrational stubbornness!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
change was most likely between 2000 and 2001 its very hard to find the old mufflers period and if you find one it gonna be rusty. it's an easy swap not worth waiting

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all items are still for sale

most will go on ebay this week for much higher prices and they won't last long there

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
been busy moving my storages hope to post pics soon it's 100% pin perfect and rust free but spray painted medium gray like primer but little shinier

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2016 seat nice and clean one microscopic nick so I bought a new one for my personal TW

1 - 14 of 14 Posts