1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20,465 Posts
Another nice Made in India machine. Why they can break the 100hp/liter specific output threshold and our TW's can't is an embarrassment. Our TWs should be capable of pumping out 20hp @ 10,000rpm, not 13+ at 9,500.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Another nice Made in India machine. Why they can break the 100hp/liter specific output threshold and our TW's can't is an embarrassment. Our TWs should be capable of pumping out 20hp @ 10,000rpm, not 13+ at 9,500.
fuel injection and water cooling?

jb

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
968 Posts
nice bike, but, not dual sport. If they made this for on/off...it would be very nice! I've got a great street bike, don't need another and have gotten hooked on riding 2 wheels in the dirt. I love the TW, but having a little more oomph getting to the trails would be great, more than enough power in the dirt for me. BUT, I don't want a taller or significantly heavier bike either. I have not found another bike that I want more than the Dub for my dual sport needs....yet. Plus I've been farkling my Tdub like crazy - I am out of control! I need to figure out how to post pics to show my new favorite (little) ride.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Looks like a nice bike. I tryed a BMW g650gs before I bought my f700gs.the 700 is a much nicer bike. But for rough, nasty trails, it is hard to beat a TW. The TW is not replaceable for what it is designed for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts