Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Congrats any pics?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I almost bought one of those. $3999 including freight and setup, not including TTL (I would have hauled it to Washington and done that myself).

Power Yamaha in Sublimity, OR has been advertising it. I contacted Lanphere's Beaverton Honda-Yamaha and they said they'd match it.

If you're within a few hours of this area, that's a great price on a brand-new bike!

It was really tempting. But then we found this 2013 with 800 miles that was absolutely immaculate, never been dropped... already broke in an $700 cheaper, so went with that. Saved a little money for the first farkles. But seriously, if the one in Hood River hadn't popped up, we were headed to Portland to get one of those '17s for a very good price.

Good on you, RikR! Now get some pics posted up, and most importantly: get it out and enjoy it! :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome to it, your going to have fun. Makes me giggle every time I get out. First three recommended things. New front tire before you go Off Road, O ring chain and larger tank your good to go.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Welcome to it, your going to have fun. Makes me giggle every time I get out. First three recommended things. New front tire before you go Off Road, O ring chain and larger tank your good to go.
I vote a seat concepts seat before a larger tank. Well my ass does...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts