TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am just checking for interest in Ohio area to see if there is any serious interest in buying my 2017. I have a lot of upgrades, tune up, fresh oil change, spare wheels with new Bridgestone 204/203 on it. 2 chains, Seat concepts seat, oil cooler, LED lighting, aftermarket skid plate, etc. It has less than 900 miles on it and never dropped or laid down and is in excellent, clean condition. I will post pics later today if there is any interest. I am looking to get around 4300.00 out of it and it will save someone some money from buying a new one. 101_1410.JPG
100_1428.JPG
100_1478.JPG
100_1440.JPG

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Beautiful bike, really nice upgrades that you won't find on a showroom floor.
Good Luck with your sale.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the rack from a guy on e-bay. A member here showed a picture of his and I liked it so I got one as well. I am not selling it because there is something wrong with it, I bought this to take my trout trips with but for some reason I am suddenly scared to ride it! I am giving riding 2 wheels up and going back to 4 wheels.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I’ve been looking for a while and know I want a TW200 but am having trouble getting past the idea of buying one long distance.

I’ve got the funds but the only one i found nearby was in really bad shape. I wouldn’t have known this had I not been able to visit the seller and see it.

I'd feel better finding one from a long-time member of this forum!

TJ

·
Registered
61 Posts
lugnut,

Nice bike!

Still available?

Do you have the original back tire?

I didn't know you could get a TW in ANY type of blue, past model year 2014. Did you paint it or am I (hopefully) misinformed?

Do you have a link to that ebay rack-guy?

Where did you source the oil cooler?

Can you post a pic of the oil cooler?

Why do you have two chains--did you change the gearing?

Thanks!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lugnut,

Nice bike!

Still available?

Do you have the original back tire?

I didn't know you could get a TW in ANY type of blue, past model year 2014. Did you paint it or am I (hopefully) misinformed?

Do you have a link to that ebay rack-guy?

Where did you source the oil cooler?

Can you post a pic of the oil cooler?

Why do you have two chains--did you change the gearing?

Thanks!
Yes I have the original tires and wheels as well, except the front. I put a Shinko on instead. I changed the sprocket on the street tires rear to get less RPMs for road cruising. The bike is factory color, oil cooler from a vendor on this site. It is still available as of right now. I have a guy coming this week to check it out.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Last bump, will remove this week.
hi Lug just to verify you have a complete additional front and rear wheel assemly(s) and new tires on the extra wheel set ? If that’s the case a person could get $650 to $700 for the spare wheel set alone making a very good deal into an incredibly great score! I better stop looking at your bike or I’ll end up in Ohio soon lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.