TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up this incredible FZ10 / MT10 2017 FZ-10 with 707 original miles I have not ridden it yet and the only possible flaw is the ABS light is on. It had a dead battery and had been sitting several months in storage so that may effect the ABS light. New Shorai battery installed this week. It's dusty from storage in the AZ desert area but I plan to detail it this week and I'll take it for a short 1/2 mile spin in my storage compound but I don't have proper riding gear to hit the road with it lol

All stock except new Shorai battery, clean clear AZ title I can possibly deliver along the West Coast from San Diego to Seattle if you can meet my travel schedule or you can fly in to Phx Sky Harbor Airport and I'll meet you with the FZ and you can ride it home! $9995 [email protected]
SAM_1817.JPG SAM_1818.JPG SAM_1819.JPG SAM_1820.JPG SAM_1821.JPG SAM_1822.JPG SAM_1823.JPG SAM_1824.JPG SAM_1825.JPG SAM_1826.JPG

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Fred; just a thought on the ABS Light;, since you have not ridden it yet.

On my CB500x; Per the manual: when the bike is started; the ABS light stays on until you hit 6 or 8 mph.
Whatever the reason - that bike may do the same thing.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fred; just a thought on the ABS Light;, since you have not ridden it yet.

On my CB500x; Per the manual: when the bike is started; the ABS light stays on until you hit 6 or 8 mph.
Whatever the reason - that bike may do the same thing.
Thanks for the info I'll take it for a spin this week my forklift died and blocked it in but I've been itching to take it for a spin

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys were right on the ABS light it went off even before I let the clutch lever fully out

Damn these FZ10's are beastly what a freekin blast I never shoulda let myself ride it lol

In my half mile compound I could barely get rolling in second and I'm going 60 mph I can only imagine how much fun an open desert highway would be

It runs 205 degrees when rolling and get to 224 when idling kind of hot on my legs in shorts lol btw thats with 110 degrees ambient temp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts