1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
The weight and limited rear suspension travel is what I don't like. I think it's basically the Bolt model with different clothes. A Scrambler in looks only.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The weight and limited rear suspension travel is what I don't like. I think it's basically the Bolt model with different clothes. A Scrambler in looks only.
Oh, that hurts. I really like it's looks. I wonder if the rear could be beefed up. I think I could handle the weight.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I think the look is great and it would be a great street bike and thought about getting one myself, I just think the name on it is misleading. On the pavement the suspension would be OK unless you have lots of pot holes like NY.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the look is great and it would be a great street bike and thought about getting one myself, I just think the name on it is misleading. On the pavement the suspension would be OK unless you have lots of pot holes like NY.
Most of my scrambling would be on the "street" back paved roads etc.:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Agree love the look but this should be considered what it is a cool looking street bike. Love the maximum torque being at 3000 rpm. Would be a lot of fun.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agree love the look but this should be considered what it is a cool looking street bike. Love the maximum torque being at 3000 rpm. Would be a lot of fun.
Max torque low rpm means nice pickup even with non monsterous hp.

·
Registered
545 Posts
2.8" rear and 4.7" front travel it can't even scramble back roads,
Its basically my 1200 CC Buell, But it weighs even more,
I don't think I like it much,
Ide rather a fully restored Honda CB750 from the 70s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts