TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
I hear they are going to be yellow. IMG_1303.JPG

Naw, unfortunately I am just teasing with a older TW Adventure Concept bike.:(Too bad for I really wanted the skid plate that turned into a shovel as well as the onboard generator to power up my margarita blender.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ooooooh I like the looks of that bike, but on the other hand it looks heavy.

Got on my Tdub for the first time ten days ago when we were in NH at the farm preparing the place for the summer invasion of friends and family. Will always have room at the table for any of you guys who happen to be in the Squam lake area of NH.

Will

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
I'll bet they will be sporting B.N.G.:D
Really going out on a limb with that BOLD statement! NEW design or features is unlikely. Nonetheless I would like to see the GRAPHICS implemented for 2018.

Tom :D

·
Registered
928 Posts
Ungh, Fred. That's such a tease from the past! I had a major case of "Want and Covet" going on for that concept bike when they first introduced it. Would have sold my beloved Nomad to own it! LOL. And that's saying something!!! Wonder if they ever actually produced the damned things in Japan?

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Me too LuvNot. And it wasn't even fuel injected.
I would still like to see yellow bumblebee TW, something nostalgic like '80's SpeedBlock graphics from the YZs of that era.
And have Bob Hannah or Broc Glover sign it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts